Wednesday, February 14, 2024

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Hello Everyone,


Happy Valentines Day fellow carnivores.  We will be celebrating at home tonight.  We did go out for breakfast and I enjoyed a meat only omelette.  I did not have any of the sides as they were bread and potatoes.  

You can go out to eat and make good choices for yourself and enjoy the company of others while they enjoy their food. Like I said previously, being a carnivore for us is not a diet but a lifestyle. We do not push it on others but we also don't apologize for the way we eat.

We have run into people who say to us , oh, but you are missing out. The question is what am I missing out on? Being sick and vomiting all night? Being bloated and in more pain than usual? My husband is not missing being a type 2 diabetic nor does he miss having high cholesterol. 

Would I say these things to people? No, that would be rude.  We just say that we feel better eating this way.  I might have a talk with family members who persist in asking them to respect what we are doing to improve our health.

Let's face it family or friend gatherings shouldn't be about food but fellowship. So, we usually bring extra meat with us to eat because we don't expect others to cook to our dietary needs. We have never had any issues and if I find myself in a position where I was not able to bring or find carnivore foods I simply abstain.  A little fasting never hurts anyone.

This Valentines Day enjoy being with the ones you love.  We need to do that every day. We will be enjoying a Tomahawk steak for dinner tonight.

Remember, Jesus is Lord, God is in control and only Him do we serve.

Rock on carnivores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE RESULT'S ARE IN!!!!

Hello Everyone, I finally had my blood work done.  Today I am going to share with you the results of my cholesterol panel. I will show the c...