Sunday, March 10, 2024

MY TEETH

Hello Everyone,


Today I am going to talk about my teeth both the good and the bad.  Sadly, there is more bad than good. That is all about to change. Starting tomorrow I am starting the process of fixing all that is wrong with them.

Let's go back to my childhood that would be the mid late 60's and early 70's.  Dental insurance was a pretty new thing back then and we were blessed to have it. So, I went to our local small town dentist every 6 months like you are supposed to or that's what we were told. 

 There weren't the regulations that there are now and it turned out this dentist took advantage of it. Every 6 months I had 8-10 cavities. Did you get that every six months!!!  Whoever has that?! Now I don't blame my parents because they didn't know better and thought that they were doing the right thing by me.  This dentist was filling all my molars then knocking out the fillings and re filling them. You can imagine the damage that was done.

As I got older a married my molars started to go bad one by one over time. Not having the money to properly fix them I did the least expensive way and got them pulled a little at a time.  Now I do still have some of them but the majority is gone.

I know that I have spoken about my Gastroparesis several times. The reality of it is this has had a negative effect on different aspects of my health including my teeth. I didn't even realize how much damage this condition can have on your teeth until I recently did research.  The chronic acid eats away at your enamel.  Fortunately, we now have a good dentist who says her job is to save my teeth.

Over the years I noticed the bottom of my 2 front teeth were becoming translucent. I also was frustrated that no matter how well I always brushed or flossed I always had bleeding gums and tooth pain.  Since eating carnivores for the past 2+ years , my front teeth are no longer translucent and I no longer have bleeding gums or tooth pain while brushing.  I also noticed my breath is better.

I look forward to having my oral health back.  Carnivore has started me on that journey but my dentist will finish it. Wea lol need good oral health so that we can eat the proper human diet and be healthy.

Remember Jesus is Lord, God is in control and only Him do we serve.

Rock on carnivores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE RESULT'S ARE IN!!!!

Hello Everyone, I finally had my blood work done.  Today I am going to share with you the results of my cholesterol panel. I will show the c...