Monday, January 22, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello everyone,


A couple of days ago was my birthday!!!  62 years young and I must say I don't feel 62. 

Reflecting back on this year was a good one. My youngest grandchild turned 1 and I was able to spend some time with the other Grandchildren over Christmas.  We have 7 Grandchildren in total and we feel truly blessed.

I got  what I really wanted for my Birthday. Phone calls from all the kids and spoke to the Grandchildren.  What more could I want. My youngest daughter came over this weekend with a gift really for both of us.  A tomahawk steak!!  Perfect gift for a carnivore!!

My husband had to undergo skin cancer surgery during this time around his eye.  Now, carnivore is not a cure but I believe it is helping with his recovery.  The lack of sugar and processed foods, which can feed cancer, made the tumor removal quick and easy.  We are blessed to have an ocular plastic surgeon near us who did an amazing repair job.   The Lord truly blessed us with this surgeon as he is the only one in 4 states and is only 20 minutes from us. 

Because of my husbands surgery we ate mostly soft foods.  So the tomahawk steak will have to wait for later.  It is easy to stay on track even when bumps in the road come along. We have been enjoying hamburgers,  canned beef and chicken from the local German Baptist who brought it in from the Amish.   So good and in its own broth.

I hope everyone is staying warm during this cold season and enjoy your loved ones.

Rock on carnivores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE RESULT'S ARE IN!!!!

Hello Everyone, I finally had my blood work done.  Today I am going to share with you the results of my cholesterol panel. I will show the c...